- maximum credit amount is 85 % of the total export value1
- The share of value of supplies with the origin in the Czech Republic in the export value exceeds 50 %,
- the share of local cost does not exceed 15%, or exceptionally 30 % of Export Contract Value2,
- trouble-free credit history3 of subjects4,
- evaluation of export influence on the life and social environment and non-applying international sanctions
- The subject4 has existed and executed the activity being the subject of export minimally for 2 years before submitting the application for insurance of middle-term and long-term export supplier's credit against the risk of non-payment or its activity follows up his legal predecessor's activity, carried out minimally for 2 years before submitting the application for insurance of middle-term and long-term export supplier's credit.
1 The price agreed in the export contract
2 Export Contract Value as per OECD Consensus represents the value of supplies from the Czech Republic and the third countries, i.e. the value of export contract decreased by the value of local supplies i.e."Local Costs"
3 The trouble-free credit history shall be interpreted as absence of record on default payment for the subject (exporter, importer, guarantor) in the Central Credit Register maintained by the ČNB or another similar credit register or register of information in the term of minimally last 5 years.
4 persons participating in the export - importer or possibly the guarantor