- maximum pre-export credit1 amounts 75% of the total export value2 (up to 85% of the total export value for short-tail associated export credit with the maturity of up to 2 years)
- The insurance of pre-export credit may be agreed only in connection with insurance of claims following from export customer's or supplier's credit or in case of sufficient reinsurance of claims following from the export contract, approved in advance by EGAP (e.g. documentary letter of credit)
- for a pre-export credit exceeding CZK 50 mil., assurance of preparedness for export subject production will be examined at cost of insured bank by an independent inspection company determined by the bank. (for a lower credit amount, the inspection by inspection company will take place only in case of EGAP's request)
- The share of value of supplies with the origin in the Czech Republic in the total export value exceeds 50 %,
- If the pre-export credit exceeds CZK 50 mil., the purposefulness of drawing credit will be checked at cost of insured bank by an independent inspection company determined by the bank; for lower credit amount, the inspection by inspection company will take place only in case of EGAP's request
- trouble-free credit history3 of Subjects4 participating in the production and export
- The subject4 has existed and executed the activity being the subject of export, minimally for 2 years before submitting the application for insurance of credit for pre-export financing the export production or its activity follows up his legal predecessor's activity, carried out minimally for 2 years before submitting the application for insurance of credit for pre-export financing the export production.
1 Pre-export credit is credit for pre-export financing the production for export
2 The price agreed in the export contract
3 The trouble-free credit history shall be interpreted as absence of record on Subject' default payment (of principal as well as accessories) in the register of credits for the term of minimally last 5 years. In the CR, it is the Central Credit Register maintained by ČNB (for legal entities, having the credits in banks or subsidiaries of foreign banks operating on CR's territory), a similar register exists abroad.
4 Persons participating in the production and export - i.e. bank – except for bank with registered office in the CR – as per Bank Act), exporter, producer or guarantor